Friday, September 25, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is in approximately 30 minutes, and I'm glad. Not only do I hate spending a Friday night alone in my room, I especially hate it when I know I could be going to a party at Trax at SU.

As the saying goes, "Life's a bitch, then you die." Man is that so true, especially now.

On a brighter note, and it is so much brighter, I am going up to SU to spend some quality time with my friends and especially my roommate since I've been sent on this ridiculous medical leave. Amidst all of this congenial time I'm going to have, I have to pack my possessions and move out of my dorm. Move out, that is, until I'm allowed to re-enroll (the time could be as little as next semester and as long as next year).

I'm hoping that I'll also be able to attend my Alma Matter's competition at Greencastle Antrim High School tomorrow. There are a few guard girls I'd like to see again. ("Small-face" is especially not included in this action. I vowed I would never say anything else to her again, and I'm doing really well as of late.) At any rate, getting to see some of my friends would be fantastic! I'm hoping I'll be able to go!

I shall give a full report on all the splendid things that are to happen tomorrow. I now bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment