Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today

So, like I said yesterday, I went to SU to visit my friends and pack up some of my stuffs. It was really nice getting to see my friends, and especially my roommate again!!

I wish, though, that I had more time with my roomie. Her family came and I thought we were all going to eat lunch together. I must have misunderstood or something, because her family wasn't aware, and I didn't want to impose. So Mom and I, after visiting Kallie at the volleyball game, drove back and got some lunch on the way home.

I crashed as soon as I plopped on my bed and had a wonderful nap.

Things have been crazy here for the past few weeks. I've come home, my aunt is in financial disarray with 75,000 dollars of debt and only 1400 dollars in actual unemployment income. We (my parents and I, and her brothers) are trying to bail her out in some way or another. We're buying food for her and we kicked this lying, drug user that was staying with her (whom she believed was not lying, but actually ripped several thousand dollars off from her) today. Thankfully he can't come back.

While my mother and I were at SU, my father was helping her pack some of her stuff since she's planning on moving out of Baltimore and around where we are. That is not an easy task. The woman could be in the the running for Biggest Pack rat and win. I'm not kidding. It's actually stressful being in the filth and grime amongst all of the crap when you're in her house.

Anyway, I think I also mentioned that I may be going to Greencastle...I'm not. Mom and I were just beat when we got home and the band has performed by this time anyway. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to a football game soon.

As for my agenda tomorrow, my boyfriend is coming to see me after church. We're going out for his birthday and I'm making him a little present at the moment!

Tomorrow shall be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment