Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Inspired to blog

It's because I just watched Julie and Julia. God, was that a great movie. It just inspired me to write down my life, my everything. I have a lot to say. I don't know if it's interesting to anyone else but me, but I think it's important, and that's what matters. This may just be another blog failure, and it may not turn into anything uber exciting. I doubt that I'll be published, but I'm not looking for fame. I'm just looking for expression; an outlet where I can just...be myself.

My name is Megan. I'm eighteen. I'm pretty random. Murphy's Goddamed Law rules my life. I curse enough to make a sailor blush. (It's not a trait I'm particularly proud of, but it is a part of me, and I've accepted it.) I try to be as grammatically correct as possible (even on the Internet). My college situation is put on hold, and I'm not at liberty to discuss this because I'm sure somewhere the school is Googling my name in search of some way to use my words against me. After things seem to be in order, I'll elaborate.

I'm a pretty open book, so don't be shy to ask a question or say, "Hello."

No comments:

Post a Comment