Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Best. Show. Ever.

Maybe since I have all this free time on my hands since I'm obviously not studying for anything, I'll try to post daily. I always say this when I blog, but I think it would be good to have some kind of goal. It will at least allow me to express myself in this...this I don't even know if there's a word for it. This pathetic excuse for a town, there that's something I can use. I thought New Oxford was bad, boy was I wrong!



Anyway, I'll try my hardest. On to better things, i.e. Glee. Can you say amazing? It is. I'm enthralled. And, annnnd, Single Ladies danced by Kurt Hummel. My heart melted. It really did.




First it was last weeks outburst of, "Who is Josh Groban? Kill yourself!" and now Single Ladies is being danced by the cutest gay male of the century. Can television get any better? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment