Saturday, September 26, 2009

Late

At the moment in which I'm typing this sentence it is 11:52 pm EST. I thought maybe that would be fun to know. No, really I just want people to know that I do not actually wait until it is midnight to post something new, I really just do it as the spirit moves me.

What I really wanted to say, or discuss are things that I don't understand and am not going to talk about. Neat, hunh? I just put stuff down, and let you imagine what I could possible say.

Let's give this a whirl.

  • The hatred I feel when Saturday Night TV schedules differ from every other night.
  • I'm too tired to sleep.
  • I'm only comfortable temperature wise in shorts and a sweatshirt.
  • Why does thinking about bugs make you itch?
  • Hallmark shouldn't bother making their own movies.
  • I have yet to meet a person who commented on how fantastic a Hallmark movie was.
  • Fuzzy socks don't keep my toes warm.
  • Neither do shoes.
  • Batteries are too expensive.

That is all.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Thank ye love, for the link, I'll be a checkin that out pronto. And as for the me being white thing, yes, I'm as pale as a sheet of printer paper, but I had about 5 black people tell me I had a little black in me. Heehee, that's who Shizz is. She started it. Heehee. They are so funny.

    ReplyDelete