Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anxiety

My heart feels tight, I'm anxious. I have my hearing on the 29th, and I'm nervous. I know I can't change the school's mind about returning this semester, but I'm nervous that they won't let me return at all. It would be completely devastating. I'm not sure I even remotely know what to say. It's supposed to be conversational, but how is that possible? How can I converse with them and convince them to let me return next semester?

It just sucks. I want to be at school so badly. So, so badly.

And getting a service dog. That seems to be even more difficult. I have to have the *right* doctor give me a reference before I can even apply for a dog. The soonest I would even be able to get one is three months! And I have to go to a three week training and such. It just seems as though I won't even have time to do all of that before the spring semester.

I don't want to have to return as a freshman next year. I'm supposed to graduate in 2013 not 2014! I have friends already, and a roommate I adore. I don't want to give that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment