Thursday, September 24, 2009

Glee?

You know how I said Glee couldn't get any better? Well, apparently it can. Next week Kristen Chenoweth will be guest starring. I shit a brick when I heard. I can't wait until next week!

As of the moment, I'm watching Golden Girls, which is a part of my nightly routine. I really like that show, it's funny. It's odd, I know, to hear an 18 year old speak of an 80s show, but I always felt as though I was born in the wrong decade. Yeah. I was. I may not think that 80s hair was/is all that fantastic, it was kind of awful, okay it was really awful, but the music was great, the fashions were fun, movies became instant hits and are classics, and television was fucking hysterical!

While I'm just sitting in my room, obviously not inspired to do my work, (Why bother? Am I going to go back this semester? Probably not.) I have time to think. What am I thinking about? To answer simply, everything. I'm praying to return to school. I'm thinking about what I can do that's theraputic for me. I'm just trying to keep my inspirational juices flowing.

I hate so much that I'm in this situation. I can't go to school because I faint, but I can't get better with the therapy I need to take unless I go to school. Why in the hell am I constantly, constantly put in the middle of impossible vicious cycles? I kind of feel like Bruce in Bruce Almighty. "God is a mean kid over an anthill with a magnifying glass, and I'm the ant. He could fix my life in five minutes if he wanted to, but He'd rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm."

I know that sounds so pathetic, and matyr-some, but that's how I feel. It just isn't fair. It's just not.

No comments:

Post a Comment