Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rocky Horror Picture Show is tonight! I'm super cereal essssited!

I think the best part of the day (other than the show and getting ready for it, of course) is going to be the fact that I'm going to have to go out in public with curlers in my hair! Hahahahaha!!! Man, is that going to be fun. I hope I don't end up in an email of Worst Dressed at Walmart! That would be awful!

I can't contain my excitement!

Oh, last night, I was able to go to the last home football game of the season! I got to see so many of my friends! I am so glad I was able to go! I really needed to see Kaitlyn; the poor girl has made it through the entire season basically friendless and I feel so badly for her! She said she felt better since she got to vent to me and everything, so hopefully, my pep talk can carry her for the last two weeks of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment