Thursday, October 1, 2009

Augh!

Today was not a good day. My father is in a cranky mood all the time and it seems like it's because of me. I say something, he gets in a snit. And today my mother accused me of being his problem. Ever since he got this job here as the church pastor, he just seems to be in a shitty mood all the time. So, I just can't please any one and it's really getting old.

My mother is also giving me a "cerfew" of when I have to be up in the morning. WTH? She hates being woken in the morning if she doesn't have anything pressing to do. I don't have anything pressing to do! Why can't I sleep in?

At the moment, all I'm doing is getting nagged and bitched at. If only I was at school. If only I could be there. I wouldn't have to deal with this shit.

I'm so sick of this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment