Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Day

I need someone to explain to me why you would need to make a pre-appointment with a doctor's office. What I mean is that my "appointment" today was really with an intake nurse who then schedules a real appointment with the doctor. Not only is that frustrating, it's kind of stupid.

Anyway, that's what I was supposed to do today. After spending 10 minutes going back and forth on the same block of N. Walnut Street this morning, we finally found the doctor's office. They really need to move the sign onto the street where you can actually see it or at least raise it so that it's not hiding behind a pack of SUVs. It would even be helpful if the sheet with the directions mailed to me from the office said, "Next to St. Mary's Catholic School." That is the least they can do. The damn office is off the road hidden from view.

I got inside, and the intake nurse had to leave on a family emergency so she has to call me tomorrow to schedule an appointment. Please, someone, answer this for me, If this can be done on a phone, why waste time doing it in person? Really? Is the drive necessary?

Anyway. Other than that, today was a better day. Anything could be better than the weekend, even a nuclear holocaust would be better than my weekend.

But I've enjoyed my do-nothing day. It's like most of my days, I must admit. I've kind of stopped keeping up on any of my subjects except theatre since I'm auditing that. Like what motivation do I have? My day was rather calm and I like it when it's like that. I had a very nice nap, and I got to watch Sonny With A Chance before dinner so I'm all smiles.

Jordan said he may come down tomorrow to see me, and I'm super excited! I miss him! : ) I love that boy.

And Macy, I do understand what you're feeling, and I'm so happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment