Sunday, October 18, 2009

Joan of Arcadia

I've been watching this all day. I have the second season on DVD, and have been avoiding the television tragedies that occur on weekends.

Macy, I think you would really like this. Rent the first season if you can.

Right now, I'm watching Joan audition for a musical about Zombie love. It's bliss.

That stupid empty feeling is seeping in again. I can just feel my heart empty out a little more every minute. Depression has got to be like, THE hardest thing to deal with ever. I think I'll be dealing with it for the rest of my life; trying to medicate myself in to oblivion or a state of numbness so that I can live without feeling at all. When my meds are functioning correctly, as in, I'm not feeling depressed or showing symptoms thereof, I'm numb. I don't think it matters what medication I'm taking (I've tried so many) it's the "norm" for me.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment