Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dentist and To Watch List

For whatever reason I'm unusually tired. I could so take a nap right now, and I just might do that.

Today was okay. I went to the dentist. I hate the dentist, but this wasn't so bad. It was over quickly, so that made me happy.

I have a letter to write. I don't know if I want to write it or not, but I know that I have to. It has to be done at some point.

On another note, I have a "To Watch" List. It's like a To-Do list, but it's a list of movies I want to watch.

Zombieland
Nightmare Before Christmas (I've seen it before, but it's been a long time)
The Butterfly Effect 2
The Princess Bride
The Lion King (Again, seen it, but it's been a long time)
The Shining


That's it so far, I'm sure it will get longer at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment