Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry, I was foolish

Yesterday, I think I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I had to judge something and draw conclusions from something of which I knew nothing. Way. To. Go. I was immature, stupid, and completely in the wrong. I don't have two cents to put in when I don't know what's going on. Now, I have my foot in my mouth.

And I'm sorry. I don't know how else to say it. If I could say it to your face, I would in a heart beat. But that's not the case. I've called you, sent you a text, etc. I don't know what else to do except leave you alone.

And that's really hard for me to do. I hate it when others are mad at me. I hate hurting other people's feelings especially when they're my friend. It makes me feel horrible.


Please, talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment