Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

It's the day that children all over have been waiting for. Only, this kid thinks it doesn't feel like Christmas. There's something about the mood that's different. Maybe it's because it's the first Christmas I didn't spend with all of my family at once, and the first Christmas where I went to church and heard my dad preach instead of some other pastor.

It's weird this feeling. I'm used to opening presents on Christmas Day, then going to my aunts house for food and to spend time with the whole fam-damly.

Not to say that today isn't great, because it definitely is. I got everything I wanted and more. It's just weird, that's all. It's different. It's a change.

But on a better note, I've had a wonderful Christmas so far. I got what I wanted and I am spending the day with my Aunt Barbara, grandma, and my parents, and the cat, of course.

My parents got me all kinds of soundtracks. I'm especially stoked about the South Park Movie one! That was a complete surprise.


Can you tell I was excited?

Best Christmas EVERR! West Side Story, Legally Blonde, Gypsy and South Park (and the fack that I got my camera tri-pod)! What could be better?

1 comment: