Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rambling

I'm inspired to write, but I can't think of anything which always leads me to ramblings. But I guess that's okay. I mean, the thoughts that go through my mind are just completely random anyway...

Right now I'm just really inspired in general. My heart is floating in my body, I'm happy. I'm so happy, in fact, I'm crying. I just read the most genuine post of my friend's blog. It was the most sincere, loving, amazing thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Katie is so...nice isn't powerful enough word, genuine, that's what I want to use, and her heart is made of pure gold. You read her words and her thoughts and it just hits you. The words come around, out of the computer screen, and wrap around you. They're uplifting. She knows herself so well. Her intentions are always good. And she can make me smile even on my worst days.

You know what else makes me smile? Glee. The finale is tomorrow, and I'm stoked. Right now, I've decided to just do what makes me happy. Selfish? Maybe so. But I think that doing things for yourself, being selfish in a sense, is okay. If you keep giving, soon, you'll have nothing left to give. Am I right?

I've just decided that right now, things are stressful, and I just want to do what is going to make me happy. Sleep all day? Okay. Indulge in chocolate? Absolutely. Stay at home and watch my shows? Fine. It's keeping me happy inside. Right now, that's what matters most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment