Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update

So, Christmas was good. To my disbelief there was no fighting. I almost shit I was so shocked.

I spent New Years alone. I went to bed early and woke up at 4:00am and brought the new year in then.

I saw It's Complicated with my parents. Freaking hilarious movie, I must say.

I worked today for the first time in two weeks. It was kind of strange going back...whatever.

Well, it less than a week I return to SU. I'm so excited. I have to finish going through all my stuff to see what's necessary and what isn't. It's really hard for me to tell since I wasn't there very long... I also have to buy a 200 dollar Spanish book. I'm not thrilled about that at all. Oh, and the fact that the two classes that I was registered in last semester have new books. WTF is up with that? It's the same damn class!

But I guess that's the way it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you just reminded me I need to buy books. Thank someone that all my classes have cheap books this semester. The $174 math book I had to buy last semester didn't make me happy...And I still ended up failing the class! NOOOOOOOOO! Oh, well. It was the only class I failed. I got 3 A's. That makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete