Friday, January 8, 2010

Early Birthday To Me!

I'm off to SU tomorrow! I absolutely cannot wait! Everything is packed in the van (very tightly, I might add) and I'm rip-roaring ready to go! Just knowing I'm going to be able to go back to my dream school is such a big relief even with this stupid strep throat!

I'm not sure when my parents and I will be making the journey up, but hopefully not at the crack of dawn. I know I won't get to bed until late tonight (especially with all the coughing I'm doing)!

My birthday is on the 11th, and since I'll be at school then, we celebrated my birthday today. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and had nommy, nommy food. When we got home, we had tiramissou and I opened my presents: Ellen DeGeneres DVD & Into the Woods, and some soundtracks I wanted. : ) Oh, and the first GLEE soundtrack! Now, I have fun things to watch and listen to!

Such a great day.

1 comment: