Saturday, January 9, 2010

At SU

I'm finally here at SU! The three months has gone by so slowly! I must admit, it is a bit strange being back on campus. I think it's mostly because there is only one other person in my dorm at the moment...on the other side...away from me. I'm all alone in my hall and it's freaking creepy! It won't last long, though. Tomorrow some other students are coming as well.

I feel bad for the basketball team. They've been here for like, two weeks already. I wonder what the hell they're eating because the cafeteria is closed. I could not eat that much canned food.

I'm ready to be independent again. A big girl, a grown up! Everything feels "right." I'm back where I belong.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I know what you mean by the whole alone in the dorm thing. It was like that at band camp. There was one other person on my floor. And she was in a different wing, so I was pretty much alone. I didn't mind it though. Gave me time to get used to it! Good luck, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete