Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You

You're an asshole, a jerk, and an idiot. You think you're mature, but that isn't the case. In fact, you're a selfish, self-centered person who doesn't have any true friends. Some day, someone is going to kick your ass, and it will be funny--hilarious even. You will then finally get your just desserts.

What irks me most is that fact that you thought I was faking. Really? Really now? That's a stupid thought. Obviously your "medical training" really didn't teach you much. And you were the one who wanted to date me. So don't go harassing me by telling me that I was a waste of time.

I really think that I was just your big, gay beard. And some day you're going to realize that you really don't like girls, and you're homophobic self will then truly be conflicted. When that happens, you'll realize that you actually hate yourself.

I tried to convince you that people were people no matter who they love, but I guess you'll have to figure that out the hard way.

And you have the audacity to call me immature? That's hilarious! I'm the one who grew up a long time ago. You're still living your fantasy life in Never-Never Land where everyone thinks you're a hotshot with brains.

I can't wait until someone puts you in your place. You will then know what a lying, manipulative piece of dirt that you really are.

1 comment:

  1. :( I hope he gets exactly what he has coming to him. Keep your chin up, hun. What goes around comes around, and you'll have LOTS of good coming to you.

    ReplyDelete