Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fast.

Good day at work. It went by pretty fast.

Everything is going by quickly, actually. This year has flown by. It's November. I having a hard time fathoming that it's this late in the year, that is until I step outside into the crisp, fall air. All of my friends are having birthdays. They're becoming legal adults, and it makes me feel kind of old. I'll be 19 in a little more than two months. I'm still not used to being 18.

Now, I know why people feel old when you say, "Oh, I was born in '91."

Does anyone else feel that way? Is anyone out in cyberland reading my ramblings?

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I feel that way all the time. I have quite a few friends that are a year or so younger than me and it's always funny when I forget the age difference...

    It's even worse when your friends start to have kids and you watch them grow up. Then you start to feel ancient. Lol. My best friend's baby will be two next summer, and my cousin's just turned two this past September. It seems like yesterday I was meeting them for the first time. ;)

    ReplyDelete