Friday, November 13, 2009

0.o

I have to say, this day has flown by. Though that's probably due to the two hour nap I had...



Wait. I think I may take that back. It's only 5:15, and I have several more hours before I go to bed. Hmm... That may be an affirmative statement in about two hours.



Anyway, I'm definitely feeling better today. I'm still sickish, but I can breathe though my nose easier. Thank GOD!

The only thing I'm still really miffed about is the fact that now, everyone at SU wants to know every aspect of my personal business. The disabilities coordinator apparently called my counselor to ask about getting my case notes, i.e. what I've been talking about in confidence during my sessions. Why the hell does she need that? I could understand the counseling center maybe wanting that information, but not this lady! My concern is that she'd use that information against me. My parents and I are convinced that this was the lady that was responsible for the right hand knowing more than the left considering my medical leave. -_-

But, my counselor called me and I was able to express my concerns to her, which were the same as hers. She's only releasing pertinent information, because some of the stuff just needs to be private.

Seriously, though? I still don't understand why that information is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment