Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not 100% today.

My allergies are finally catching up with me. I woke up this morning and my throat was sandpaper lined. I hate that. Like, you feel okay, except you feel like you can't talk or swallow...or breathe for that matter.

But I have to say, working today must have gotten my mind off of it. The time just flew by, and I'm not quite sure how that happened. I was there at 8 am this morning, and it was 3 before I knew it. I think it was because I spent 2 hours in the back back-stocking menswear.

Oh, and can someone explain to me how one can drop $437.52 at once? I was shocked when I rang this man up. He just kept picking up stuff and picking up stuff. I've seen more $100 bills since I've started working than I have in my entire life. But, hey! My sales must have been through the roof today!

Overall, good day. I just hope I start feeling better soon.

1 comment: