Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Writing

You know, I really don't mind writing. I really don't. What I do mind are forced writings i.e. this response paper I have to write about a play. The play isn't bad, but it's just not all that inspiring. I didn't really think of greater meanings when I read it. I basically read it and got the jist. Why can't I just talk about it in class tomorrow? Or can I write the paper after its been discussed by the class? Maybe then I'd get a different perspective and actually find something to write about.

As of now, I have a paragraph written and I feel like I'm going to have to bullshit the rest of it.

I've got to find my muse. Soon. It's due tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I feel the same way. I read stuff, and I just read it. I don't see something that isn't there. I hate classes where I have to write about "the inner meaning" or some such shit.

    ReplyDelete