Thursday, February 18, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

That's what's been up with me the past few days. Monday was auditions for A Midsummer Night's Dream...I'm in it, I'll save you some suspense. Rehearsals run 6:30-10 basically every night but Friday and Saturday for now. Tonight though, we got out around 9, so it wasn't too bad.

I have a group project due soon. I'm not thrilled. I hate group projects. There's always that one person who just doesn't want to do anything. And we're getting a group grade. So, if one person doesn't turn in their paper at the end, we're all deducted a letter grade. Not. Cool.

So, I'm really hoping that the people in my group aren't a bunch of chuckle heads.

And now, something completely random inspired by Amy. It's 25 things you don't care to know! Whoo!

1. I'm a NC native.
2. I am definitely a better vocalist than insturmentalist.
3. Theatre is a lifestyle not a hobby.
4. If you say something that reminds me of a song, I will sing it. Always.
5. I can make things really awkward if I so choose.
6. I hate it when boys play cat and mouse with me. If you like me, tell me damnit!
7. I have contacts, but you'll usually see me in my glasses. Why? Contacts take too much time to put in in the mornings, and I usually can't open my eyes enough to insert them anyway.
8. I'm pretty self conscious, but you wouldn't normally notice.
9. Chocolate + peanut butter = love.
10. Twix are my favorite candy.
11. I'm a carboholic. I probably need to go to carb intake rehab. Seriously.
12. I'm easily distracted.
13. I have no personal bubble unless I don't know you or you're creepy.
14. I'm fairly easy going.
15. I'm pretty funny, I think.
16. I don't wear makeup if I don't have to.
17. I tried being vegetarian once. I failed. I love meet way too much.
18. Given the chance, I will nap any time anywhere.
19. Mention Natalie Weiss, and I'll talk about her forever.
20. If I don't have chapstick with me I will freak out. *Applies chapstick*
21. Gonna buy me lotion or perfume? Stick with a fruity, not a flower-y scent.
22. Juno is my favorite movie. It's boss.
23. I've memorized Finding Nemo. No lie.
24. I'm a ridiculously bad speller.
25. I'm pretty much grammatically correct all the time and correct people when they're not.

1 comment: