Friday, February 19, 2010

Winter

Do you know why I like it? Because everything is frozen solid, that's why. Everything including pollen and other things that send my sinuses into an outrage against my body.

So why can I feel a sinus infection coming on?

I think it's because of the constant on, off, on, off situation with the heater in my room. We don't have any "cool" air. We get to choose between Hot As Hell on high or Hot As Hell on low. And turning the heater off is nice until the entire room begins to feel like an icebox.

I'm trying to fight this off if it's just a cold, but if it's a sinus infection and I don't feel better Monday, I'm calling the health center asap.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I had one of those in late first semester. At first, I thought it was the cold from hell, but then when it didn't get any better, I went to the health center, and they were like, "OMG, you may have swine, so we are going to have you wait in a little separate room with a face mask, where all the other sickies go!" And then I met with the doctor person, and she was like, "oh, yeah, it's a sinus infection type thing. Take this, if it isn't better by this time, you suck and need to see us again. Don't forget to pay your ten bucks as you leave." I ended up going home early, because I couldn't get the rest I needed, both a combination of room mate and classes. Annnnywaaaaaays, I hope you feel better, love!

    ReplyDelete