Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Snow!

More snow has fallen on SU campus. I'm not sure how much we got, I'm enjoying the sites from my dorm room, my warm dorm room. I'm sure I'll venture out a bit later and take some pictures. I mean, I have to be able to show my parents something, right? Actually, from the picture my mom sent me on her phone, it looks like they got over a foot in Maryland. I am by no means jealous of their amount. A foot or two of snow is pretty to look at, but impossible to walk in...especially because my boots are completely worthless in that much snow!

Things are going reasonably well at SU. I'm encountering some roommate issues regarding personal belongings and them being touched/used without my permission. Not really diggin' that too much. I'm planning on talking today...granted when she wakes up she'll spend ten minutes in the room instead of just gallivanting until early tomorrow morning.

Cross your fingers for me that things go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment