Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Since It's Been Eons

My first semester at SU has been complete. I'm still waiting on my final grades which is pretty nerve wracking. What's so weird about college, is that it's so hard to know where you stand in a class academically until midterms or finals unless your professor posts grades frequently. And it makes me very anxious not knowing how I'm doing in a class especially when the turn around time for papers and quizzes isn't quick. Like my Spanish class, I had an A- at midterms and I have no clue how the hell that happened. Not that I'm complaining, but it doesn't seem (from what I can calculate) that my midterm grade will be better. It's unfortunate; I tried my hardest.

I am glad though that my classes are over. So beyond glad. I mean, I liked most of my classes, my psych, and my costume tech class, and Spanish when the love/hate relationship I have with it is on the loving part.

But now I'm enjoying "summer." I'll really be able to enjoy it in 10 weeks when my 2 classes are over. Although I am enjoying driving to my classes. I finally feel like I have some freedom. I don't enjoying going to class, they aren't dull, but who really wants to go to classes during the summer? July 19th can't come soon enough.

Also, I've been pounding the pavement looking for a job. Tommy doesn't have enough payroll to re-hire me for the summer. I have an interview at J. Crew on Friday, and I would really, really like to work there. The clothes are fantastic!

Anyway, that's how life has been for the past few months. Pretty boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment