Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Stuff

So, I went shopping today. Again. I need to stop. I purchased some black shorts, some flip flops, lotion, and a book. The book is what I'm most excited about. It's Glass by Ellen Hopkins. Basically, her books are... You know, there's really not an adjective to precisely describe her books. Riveting, captivating, emotional only scratch the surface. These books are some of my favorites. I haven't read the all, but you can bet that I will. I have to make more space on my bookshelf first. It's pretty cramped... Okay, it's really cramped.

I'm planning on starting Glass tonight. I'll make sure I tell you have much I love it later.70


Oh, and my friend, Liz, and I were discussing which television shows should keep while discarding everything else. Our list:

NCIS, CSI (with Grissom), L&O: CI and SVU, CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, House, The Nanny, South Park, Family Guy, 70's and 80's re-runs, Golden Girls, Designing Women, The Big Bang Theory, and of course, Glee.

Opinions? Thoughts? Care to add a show?

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Bones, Top Gear, Dr. Who, Friday Nights with Jonathan Ross (oh, hell with it, just keep BBC America...), aaaaaaaaaaaand...I can't thinnk of any more. American Idol needs to go die. It should have after season 5 or 6. Now it's just a formula. Booooooring. I haven't heard of Ellen Hopkins, I may need to look into that...^_^

    ReplyDelete