Friday, May 14, 2010

Awkward IM

So, my senior year of high school I "dated" this guy. I use quotes because our "relationship" was a whopping 4 days. So I get an instant message tonight from him. "Hello beautiful. How are you gorgeous?"

I'm kind of shocked, but I can see where this is heading. And as I predicted, it ended with a, "I still like you."

Strange, because I haven't thought about this kid romantically in a while. I mean, I consider him to be a friend of mine, he's a sweet enough guy, but for some reason I just think he still likes me because it's convenient; other things aren't working out romantically and I just so happen to pop into his head.

It kind of makes me feel used and like a back-up for when things don't go as planned. I have more value than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment