Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Midterms

It's that time. I'm stressing, freaking out, and will be so happy once all of my tests are over. Friday marks the first day of spring break, and I am thrilled. I haven't been home since I arrived on campus in January. I'm itching to switch out clothing and bring home a different pillow. Oh, memory foam, I missed you more than I thought! That goes double for my down mattress topper.

It'll be nice to be able to do my laundry without having to take me debit card with me, and time each machine.

I'll also be seeing my grandparents! I miss them a lot. It'll be really nice to see them.

Obviously, I'm putting off my studying. And I'm going to have to return soon. But I did want to update on how Midsummer is going. The concept changed (again). It's now Elizabethan in Athens and 70s glam in the forest. I'm a Disco Goddess Fairy. Everyone's been practicing their moves before rehearsal starts. I really like it, it just soaks up so much of my time. I rehearse Sunday through Thursday from 6:30-10. It's a long rehearsal where it's hard to concentrate. So, I'll be relieved when I don't have to go to rehearsal like it's my job.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come see it! I understand on midterms, they made my week suck. I failed a few, one of which was completely subjective. That's a moral killer. That's like saying "Your thoughts fail." I was not happy. I can't wait for spring break!

    ReplyDelete