Monday, March 15, 2010

Lonely

I'm surrounded by 2, 500 students here at SU, and I feel so lonely. I have friends, I know I do, but I'm not particularly close to anyone here. I don't have that "bestie," that person I really click with and it's making the awkward transition to a new place harder.

I didn't get a chance to form bonds with people last semester. I was at home! When I came back, everything was so different. I really thought I'd be able to slide into a group somewhere, but that just hasn't happened.

I've felt like an outsider before but never in such a large setting. At least those other times there was someone I could talk to who I was close-ish with. Here, there's no one.

2 comments:

  1. You know you can always call me, or text me, or skype with me, or whatever, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, your idea about the squib'lage was a goodin. I'm thinking of messaging every one I know with the link. It'll be spam-like, yes, but most shameless self promotion is.

    And propel is awesome. I just powered through a twelve pace in a week. I'm going through withdrawl...withdrawel...however the hell you spell that. You know what else is good? Cranergy. It's uber-cranberry juice. Tasty.

    ReplyDelete