Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I guess a bit of an update is in order.

Spring is officially (except for yesterday) here in Selinsgrove. I'm definitely excited for all the spring and summer fashions and for Easter Break so that I can officially switch out my closet here in my dorm. After being here at school for only the winter, I realized that as I organized my closet last week, that I have accumulated so many black tops. It's pretty depressing! I wake up in the morning, do my thing, and when I get dressed, I want to look spring-y but alas! My closet is mostly made up of dark, winter colors. So going home in a week will be nice.

Tonight, I'm going to see Ailey II, a dance troupe. I'm so, so excited! I watched a few videos of them on youtube some this week, and they are AMAZING! I'll definitely let you know how fantastic they are later.

'Tis all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment