Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Done Everything

So when you move to a new place there are always new places to explore, right? But after some time, things begin to get dull. The newness wears off. That has officially happened.

I can't just go to the mall when I get bored especially the outlets, I mean, I work there! And what else is there to do? Skating would be fun if the rink wasn't full of slutty ten-year-olds with fouler mouths than mine.

Frankly, I would love to go to a museum, but there aren't any particularly close that are age appropriate for me. So, the only place to go is D.C. Unfortunately, that's an hour and a half away and with no one to go with me it's completely unsafe, too.

So, you can probably guess that I'm restless and bored. And I am.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, darling, I hear you. I got bored with PA about 2 hours after I got here.

    ReplyDelete